[lbo-talk] asymmetry

berber carpet bomb berber.carpet.bomb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:32:43 PDT 2007

the contention was that it's making them *more* stupid for one thing.

which data set was being used? I kind of missed the long term, large scale study that showed a decline in mental faculties.

and goshes, who knew/ they have a way to study and measure moral character that (!!!) is unaffected by normative assumptions that don't favor elites? who knew?!

BTW, being a smarty pants myself, I chose to raise a kid who most o' y'all would think was dumb and apathetic. Yay ME! and fuck all y'all! and your daughter, too, Dennis ! LOL