[lbo-talk] Revolutionary Leadership

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 31 06:25:48 PDT 2007

Angelus wrote:

Well, as I've stated before, I have a problem with communists relating uncritically and positively to the category of the "working class" to begin with. A revolutionary reconstruction of society would involve the abolition of the working class, not its emancipation.

The abolition of the wages system would be both an emancipation from wage labour and Capital and and the end of class rule. The working class would become a free association of producers.

Mike B)

"It was a woman who drove me to drink...and I never had the decency to write and thank her." - W. C. Fields http://iamawobbly.multiply.com/

National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week. Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV. http://au.blogs.yahoo.com/national-bingo-night/