[lbo-talk] 'American kids, dumber than dirt'

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed Oct 31 11:33:15 PDT 2007

On 31 Oct, 2007, at 13:26 PM, Chris Doss wrote:

> Was it Watson or Crick who thinks life on Earth was
> created by extraterrestrials?
>
> (I suppose I could just google that, but this is more
> fun!)

No, no, you are doing it the Right way -- news, info, etc are write- only media, from our perspective. You throw out an interrogative like that, so that *it* gets picked up by an unsuspecting Googler, and there you have it! We need to learn to be in the "getting Googled" business ("creating reality"), not the "Googling" business (finding reality) ;-).

--ravi