[lbo-talk] Mirror neurons

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 08:23:08 PDT 2007

What I meant was that according to the theory as I understood it, mirror neurons are required to develop "empathy." Cats and dogs, not just hoidy-toidy gorillas, appear to have empathy. Do they have these neurons or not?

(PS are there any known cases of autism in nonhuman species? Such an animal would obviously die quickly in the wild.)

____________________________________________________________________________________ Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games. http://sims.yahoo.com/