[lbo-talk] RR on W

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 10:11:01 PDT 2007

> Damn, you can't even trust a professor of political science these days.

It has been making the rounds on the internet so caveat internet-or.

To be fair the original poster probably developed a TNR-triggered parody deficit and couldn't recognized the difference between parody and the real-thing. This is often a problem readers have with Kinsley's writing any way.

On the other hand in a nation where the only national newspaper that is consistently truthful is the satirical "The Onion", one can understand how parody would sound like reality.

Jerry