[lbo-talk] omigod! democratic capitalism under attack!!

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 12:58:33 PDT 2007

of course you think all statements about the shape of the left are incorrect, you have said so many times over the years. indeed, from time to time you have rejected any generalizations whatsoever about the left. but, wise man, since you are tired of my whining, and think we should focus on what is to be done, please do tell, since i haven't any new ideas and would love to hear some. i'll be at the demo at depaul for finkelstein on wed am, i will be very happy if we have 20 people there, pleasantly surprised if 50, not surprised if 10.