[lbo-talk] Fashion industry thrives in Iran

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 19:41:55 PDT 2007

Unrelated, but I just learned a friend of mine has family from Tehran that just moved to the states. Supposedly after telling her for years that they ran a "medicine" factory, they were actually making condoms! ha! there are more juicy details that i need to find out, and i will share with the list if relevant.