[lbo-talk] Mirror neurons

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 14:36:21 PDT 2007

I think denying that "higher" animals are capable of empathy is willfully perverse and borderline insane. One might as well deny that they are capable of sight. "Well, we do not actually know that they are seeing anything. They can't tell us about it after all. They may act like it, but that is just behavior and tells us nothing about their subjective state."