[lbo-talk] Mirror neurons

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 15:48:27 PDT 2007

I have a hunch that at the root of the, ahem, madness is a sort of 20th-century language fetishism. The idea that thinking must involve symbols and syntax.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel. http://travel.yahoo.com/