[lbo-talk] The CW (CBS/Warner) to debut new Muslim comedy TV show, screen at Brookings Institution

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:33:16 PDT 2007

I'm dumb, but what is CW?

Personally, I'm waiting very patiently for the new Chris Morris stuff explicitly about UK Suicide bombers...

If no one here has seen it, The Brass Eye DVD is hillarious. It's like every news cast of the past fifty years in six episodes.

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/tv/2007/03/satirical_extremist.html