[lbo-talk] Dems: Wonder-weenies of the Universe!

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:16:58 PDT 2007

>From: John Thornton <jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net>
>
>Carl Remick wrote:
> > [While the LBO-list has been focused obsessively on the oh-so-urgent
> > question, "Do pets empathize?," Congressional Democrats have been
> > doing what they do best -- capitulating cravenly to Bush's policy on
> > Iraq. Folks, instead of farting around in meaningless jibber-jabber
> > about the mentality of cats and dogs, do you think we might explore a
> > psych topic with actual real-world implications: "Why are Democrats
> > incapable of feeling any shame at all?"]
>
>I can do both Carl.
>Apparently you can't.
>For what it's worth, I empathize with your limitations.
>I'll check and see if my cats feel anything regarding your limitations
>but, don't hold your breath.

I trust the judgment of my West Highland White Terrier, Kipper, implicitly and, having conferred with him via Westie mind meld, find that he, too, thinks that (a) the thread on animal empathy and (b) the Democrats are complete bullshit. Good dog!

One thing I regret about the LBO-list today is the absence of Nathan Newman.

Nathan was always great at describing some parallel universe where Democrats are honorable stewards of the public interest. Far out!

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Get a FREE small business Web site and more from Microsoft® Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0930003811mrt/direct/01/