[lbo-talk] Skinheads in Russia

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 09:18:04 PDT 2007

--- Andy F <andy274 at gmail.com> wrote:

> A friend of mine in Prague once asked a Czech Nazi
> skinhead about the
> whole Hitler thing, and the skinhead explained that
> Hitler was a Jew.
> Not big on theory, to be sure.
>

> --
> Andy

As you may know, prior to the dismally failed "Orange Revolution" in Ukraine, a major "opposition" newspaper had a story pulled and action taken against it by the government, leading to a lot of cries about how the regime is crushing free speech, blahbity-blah-blah. The story in question asserted, among other things, that in WWII Ukraine had been invaded by Jewish SS-men. Self-hating Jewish SS-men I suppose.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/