[lbo-talk] Chinese aircraft maker and GE to co-produce engines for regional jets

uvj at vsnl.com uvj at vsnl.com
Sun Sep 9 12:32:09 PDT 2007

Xinhua http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/

Chinese aircraft maker and GE to co-produce engines for regional jets http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-09/09/content_6693801.htm

www.chinaview.cn 2007-09-09

BEIJING, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) -- China Aviation Industry Corp. I (AVIC I) said it has inked a deal with General Electric (GE) to co-produce engines for the country's first homegrown commercial aircraft.

With GE's technology support, AVIC I, China's leading aircraft maker, will produce the CF34-10A engine for its ARJ21-700 aircraft in a subsidiary in northeastern Chinese city of Shenyang. http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-09/09/content_6693801.htm