[lbo-talk] Targeting Empire?

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 10 13:52:06 PDT 2007

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
> Where does the last insistence come from? Ignorance? Partly. But it
> also must be a fear that the New York Post or something like that
> might call you "Terror Sponsor's Lefty 'Chum' Henwood," "Imam
> Henwood," or some such name if you even just point out basic facts
> that one can learn from BBC (e.g., the government provides free
> contraceptives in Iran) or the World Bank, such as

I know you don't realize it but you are embarrassing yourself. You've made multiple specious accusations like the above and it is tremendously undermining your credibility. If you wish to be taken seriously then you should refrain from such spuriousness. Unless you want to go to work for Fox. I'm surprised Doug has taken it so well. I wouldn't. Doug has readily admitted to being in error when you've pointed out an actual error but I have yet to see you do likewise. By all means send the list information about Iran but knock off the fatuous conjecturals. They're boring and they suck.

John Thornton