[lbo-talk] Anita Roddick Prophet of Green Capitalism

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Sep 11 09:53:44 PDT 2007

James:

More at

http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php?/site/article/3815/

[WS:] Nice piece, James. I wonder, however, whether Roddick invented "green capitalism" as you claim, or rather sensed which way the winds were blowing and set her sails accordingly. If the latter, as I tend to believe (as many similar business opened on this side of the pond as well, cf. Working Assets, Ben &Jerry, Trader Joe's et al.) she would offer hope that the Left can think progressively and adapt to changing times instead of living in the past with its head stuck up its ass.

Wojtek