[lbo-talk] Targeting Empire?

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Tue Sep 11 10:04:17 PDT 2007

On 10 Sep, 2007, at 20:13 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Sep 10, 2007, at 5:49 PM, ravi wrote:
>
>> In a later post you mentioned that that latter
>> acknowledgement would be the intellectually honest thing to do. My
>> objection is to that idea.
>
> Three cheers for intellectual dishonesty?

No, you well know that my sentences above do not lead to that question! My objection is to the idea that acknowledging mullahs is the intellectually honest thing to do. Honest in what sense? Perhaps to one's own intellect i.e., to thine own self and all that rot. But intellectual honesty does not compel garrulousness, does it?

--ravi