[lbo-talk] Michael Lerner tattles: the state ofthe antiwar movement

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Sep 11 20:24:34 PDT 2007

Dennis Perrin wrote:
> Chuckawamba:

Hey Dennis, go fuck yourself.

> Under present conditions, it would easily be considered terrorism, the
> immediacy of which would be up for debate. But go ahead, Chuck -- do it and
> see. Seriously. Show us armchairs how it's done.

What fucking planet are you living on? Do you really believe that if people did massive civil disobedience that it would be considered terrorism? What do you base this delusional conclusion on?

That is just about as whacky as the 9/11 conspiracy nutjobs. In fact, you sound like a 9/11 whackjob.

Jesus fucking christ, I can't believe that any leftist would belive this complete bullshit about "everything being different since 9/11." That is fucking divorced from reality.

Oh, that's right, voting for Clinton/Obama will radically change things.

Chuck