[lbo-talk] Michael Lerner tattles: the state of the antiwar movement

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Sep 11 22:48:51 PDT 2007

joanna wrote:

> This isn't just any factory. It will be represented as putting the war
> effor at risk and endangering the lives of the troops.

Isn't that the whole point of an effective anti-war movement? Undermining the war so they have to stop it?

Not doing something effective to stop the war puts the troops at more risk. In fact, the anti-war movement staying isnide of its comfort zone for the past five years has probably caused the death of many of these troops and countless more Iraqis.

I'm Mr. Black Bloc here and I'm pointing out an obvious strategy which hasn't been tried. I also support violence and property destruction against the war effort, but I know that I can't advocate those methods here.

Chuck