[lbo-talk] Michael Lerner tattles: the state of the

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 10:56:53 PDT 2007

And protesters arrested for a mass trespass on Fort Benning, Georgia last year received sentences ranging from one month to, in one extreme case, six months (for a repeat offender). Chuck's right about this much: the federal government isn't about to start handing down serious sentences for civil disobedience.

As for the People's Strike, Chuck and I will have to agree to disagree.

In case you haven't been reading the news, several alleged members of