[lbo-talk] Question for Brian Atkinsky (or anybody else)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 09:25:04 PDT 2007

As I'm sure you know, a neo-Nazi group composed of teenagers whose parents emigrated from the former Soviet Union was busted up a few days ago in Tel Aviv. We've been discussing this on a Russia-themed blog I frequent (this one: http://seansrussiablog.org/ ) and even though the subject is properly Israel, a certain nut keeps turning it back in circles as part of his crazed attempt to deny that anti-Semitism has ever existed in Russia. Since these people grew up in Israel I don't see what this has to do with anything. Anyway, I was wondering if you could tell me what the buzz is in Israel about this? (If you'd let me forward your comments to teh blog, I'd appreciate it.) Thanks!

____________________________________________________________________________________ Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos. http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html