[lbo-talk] U.S. Official Says Syria May Have Nuclear Ties

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 05:56:49 PDT 2007

It's not just one guy at the top concocting a new lie every week that everyone else believes. The majority of staffers, deputies, assistant secretaries, and elected officials just sense the prevailing view and start to think that way. A very junior analyst could have been the one who discovered Syria's "nuclear ties".

I learned about self-imposed thought control when I worked at a small corporation.

BobW

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderball_%28film%29>