[lbo-talk] Frank Rich, scourge of MoveOn childishness, seeks Dem 'leadership' on Iraq

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 07:31:20 PDT 2007

Obviously, Carl, you remember General Wastemoreland!

Hard to know where to put the opprobrium for our current dismal war -- the military, the political leaders, the civilian "dealers" (Boeing, GE, etc), the neo-cons, the obsequious media and politicians, as you point out. Whoever developed and adopted the technology to kill people at night from 8,000 miles away would be my choice.

BobW