[lbo-talk] Sell Out (Was Re: The Onion: "Song About Heroin Used to Advertise Bank")

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 06:32:13 PDT 2007

With a certain dry humor Dylan sold Victoria's Secret the rights to Love Sick from Time Out of Mind:

http://www.slate.com/id/2098635/

With lines like:

I'm sick of love; I wish I'd never met you I'm sick of love; I'm trying to forget you

But he also let the Bank of Montreal have The Times The Are A'Changing. Indeed.

It may be some mitigation that he is supporting about 15 kids by various mothers.