[lbo-talk] "Skull, Bones and Electricity"

Carl Remick carlremick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:00:10 PDT 2007

> On Sep 18, 2007, at 8:46 PM, Shane Taylor wrote:
>
> If the guy had mentioned Skull & Bones, Kerry would have to leave the
> room.
>
> But he is a member. Ah yes, here's the list:
>
> <http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/Skull-And-Bones1833-1985.htm>.
>
> People from my class I know are/were in it (one's dead) are listed.

I see a clutch of Bushes there, as well as McGeorge Bundy, Christopher Taylor Buckley, William Sloane Coffin, Jr., and of course John Forbes Kerry but apart from that zip -- on a quick read, not another recognizable name leaps out. If these are the nation's movers and shakers, they've been very discreet about their moving/shaking. But giving them the benefit of the doubt, I can see I might have gone farther in life if I'd billed myself using my full three-tier ID.

Carl Demmon Remick