[lbo-talk] The Congo & Jean-Pierre Bemba

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:24:10 PDT 2007

keith harmon snow <keith.harmon.snow at gmail.com> hide details 1:13 pm (10 hours ago)

to keith harmon snow <keith.harmon.snow at gmail.com>

date Sep 18, 2007 1:13 PM

subject All Things Pass Reportage

Hello

Here are my latest offerings to the universe.

A PEOPLE'S HISTORY OF CONGO'S JEAN-PIERRE BEMBA http://towardfreedom.com/home/content/view/1123/1/

And the All Things Pass version: CONGO'S JEAN-PIERRE BEMBA A People's History of a Brat with a Rebel Army http://www.allthingspass.com/journalism.php?catid=14

CKLN (Canada) RADIO INTERVIEW

A special interview for CKLN Radio with Keith Harmon Snow, a truly independent author, journalist and human rights investigator who gets the stories Africans are dying to let us know. The ongoing resource wars, lies in the mass media, politics of politicians, the Dalai Lama, dangers of ignoring reality, failures of CIActivism and much more are discussed. This is an action-packed must-listen to explanation of what's been happening in Africa, why, who benefits, and how we can really help both them and us by knowing what's going on.

AFRICA: keith harmon snow Gets The Stories Africans Are Dying To Let Us Know http://www.nowpublic.com/politics/africa-keith-snow-gets-stories-africans-are-dying-let-us-know

AFRICA: keith harmon snow Gets The Stories Africans Are Dying To Let Us Know http://www.archive.org/details/AFRICA_KeithHarmonSnow_GetsTheInfo_18Sep07

I am working on some major reports. I am also asking for donations to support several people in Congo who are deserving and needy. The fund for supporting these folks will provide them some means to sustain their own lives.

Any donations always welcome, and much needed.

blessings keith

-- All things pass, so too will i

keith harmon snow USA: 413-626-3800

www.allthingspass.com www.StopExcision.net www.Asian-Press-Agency.com

_________________________________________________________________ More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_5G_0907