[lbo-talk] A Short Rant: Forgive me

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 12:30:08 PDT 2007

sometimes I want to say something intelligent, but sometimes the words fucking stupid, diseased dick, cunt, vomit, poison, filith i want to suck his eye out and fuck his skull, inbred-white-trash-with-money are the best to describe this guy UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one man, one man, one fucking man cause this war.... now this idiocy

"I heard somebody say, Where's Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead because Saddam Hussein killed all the Mandelas," Bush, who has a reputation for verbal faux pas, said in a press conference in Washington on Thursday.

___________________________________________________________ Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html