[lbo-talk] Warmonger Me

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Sep 21 14:13:05 PDT 2007

Dennis,

Excuse any immodesty in my comment here, but that you have been persuaded to change your mind on the issues in question is extremely gratifying to those of us who argued against war then. All our pro-peace and other rhetoric is useless if it doesn't change anybody's position on anything. We thank you, rather than want an apology.

Personal growth means changing one's mind. When I think back in my own life, some of the most satisfying "events" were when I decided I was wrong and changed. Be satisfied with yourself , comrade.

Charles

>>> "Dennis Perrin" <dperrin at comcast.net> 09/21/2007 1:30 PM >>>
My trilogy of terror:

<http://dennisperrin.blogspot.com/2007/09/warmonger-within-part-1.html>