[lbo-talk] Michael Lerner tattles: the state of the antiwarmovement

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Fri Sep 21 14:55:04 PDT 2007

================================ It is ludicrous. Crusty Carrol is the last person who should be flinging around such accusations. Gotta love him; he's so outrageous. Anyway, take heart. Anyone who could be described by the irrepressible Louis Proyect, not known for passing out accolades, as "a brilliant economist and all round great guy" must have something going for him.