[lbo-talk] My Secret, Ephemeral Life As An Islamist.

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 20:23:59 PDT 2007

Oh, Miles, that's silly.

Why do leftists act as if the worst thing in the world is Coca-Cola? Come on. Because Coca-Cola is produced by a **** corporation *****???

Really.

Ya don't say.

And what are anti-seizure medications produced by, indigenous weaving collectives?

What stage of human society to you foresee that will NOT employ nice-looking people - particularly young women - to bring sympathy and interest? Hasn't happened so far that I know of. So we can pretty much expect an analog for Angelina Jolie, no matter what.

Pop music is awful, I guess. Bob Dylan and the Beatles promoted were fascism itself, goodness knows. Donna Summer - terrible - nice-looking black girl with a wonderful voice singing to the new beat. Nightmare.

Pop-Tarts. Oh GOD!. Rwandan Genocide/Pop-Tarts, Pop-Tarts/Rwandan Genocide. Which is worse? I dunno. If only they hadn't "invented" two strips of sweetened pie cruist with a little jam in between. And the frosting! Oh the tyranny of frosting!

Hello Kitty is obviously a reason to commit suicide. An enigmatic little cat face on light pink that little girls can have all over their stuff. I don't want to live.

Video games. If only we were still all playing checkers on indigenously-weaved checkerboards.

Come on, Miles. Even if all that stuff is the symptom of a disease, you don't cure the disease by getting a worse one.

"Give The People What They Want!" - Karl Marx.