[lbo-talk] astounding science fiction (was amazing story aboutloose nukes, Chinese hackers and more)

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Mon Sep 24 06:12:07 PDT 2007

I think that HSR tracks should be extended from each of our borders through the agricultural areas of the western US. Turn migratory labor into commuters with free transportation. It shouldn't be much more expensive than fences and border guards, and should satisfy all of the concerned parties.

martin