[lbo-talk] Post-Marxist Era

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 06:55:20 PDT 2007

I have explained at too-great length here what I take to be the main insights of Marx's critique of political economy and why these can be be stated without the use of value theory. I don't care to repeat my account or why it doesn't rely on neo-Sraffian models. This stuff is available on the archives.