[lbo-talk] Keynes: Marx and the Koran

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Mon Sep 24 06:57:47 PDT 2007

andie nachgeborenen

As y'all know I agree with Yoshie about the post-Marxist age. Marxism is pretty much as good as theory as it ever was. As a so-identified political movement, it's dead. I have an unpublished paper on this that I'll send to anyone who likes; it used to be available in one form or another on Bitch's Pulp Culture site, but I don't know whether it still is.

^^^^^

CB: Maybe, although the Chinese Communist Party ( and Viet Nam) seems to self-identify still as Marxist, and it rocks in a really, really big country.

We're in a post-Keynesian age as much as post-Marxist.