[lbo-talk] post analytical Marxist era

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 05:50:33 PDT 2007

As I recall in some of his early writings Marx does sound very much a "liberal" and his earlier works are very much influenced by Hegel but also by other quite un-Hegelian philosophers such as Feuerbach. Hegel was nothing if not an idealist and Marx was nothing if not a materialist. The dialectical method shows the influence of Hegel but it is applied so to speak upside down.

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html