[lbo-talk] Post Marxist Era

farmelantj at juno.com farmelantj at juno.com
Tue Sep 25 08:35:45 PDT 2007

Queen Elizabeth I was an idiot?

Jim F. -- Robert Wrubel <bobwrubel at yahoo.com> wrote: God gave Freud daughters so that he could pursue his intellectual work without having to worry about any oedipal male rivals. God messed up in the case of Mohammed, since ignorance of women is one of the weaknesses of Islam. As for Henry VIII, he merely exemplifies the problem common to all members of the ruling class -- their offspring tend to be idiots.

BobW