[lbo-talk] Why I am here (was post analytical Marxist era)

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 25 14:43:29 PDT 2007

Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Sep 25, 2007, at 4:04 PM, Charles Brown wrote:
>

>> These types of exchanges, arguments , "games" are almost
>> all of what these lists consist in.
>>

> Dunno if that's true, but this one is played for sure.
>
> Doug

I don't think "games" is an accurate description. If it is then I'm more out of touch than I imagine I am. Primarily I post here either to attempt others to see things differently; to provide a viewpoint that is different or occasionally to impart information other may not have seen, and to see things differently myself because of something someone else writes that is compelling. I subscribe here to get news that I might otherwise miss as well. I also find myself informed on a bit of pop culture from time to time. I'm not here for games. I can play chess if I want games.

John Thornton