[lbo-talk] demonization

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 16:42:18 PDT 2007

In a message dated 9/25/2007 9:43:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dhenwood at panix.com writes:

My god, watching Fox and CNN last night made me feel like I was turning into Yoshie. On Fox, Newt Gingrich was - I'm not kidding - bashing the Bush admin for being too soft on Iran. Then on CNN, there was the relentless demonization of Iran from a more liberal (and closeted) Anderson Cooper POV. It was creepy and completely insane. It really felt like the whole media establishment was leading us into war.

I felt the same way listening to NPR especially the Brian Lehrer Show,