[lbo-talk] Greenspan's Legacy

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 15:41:25 PDT 2007

Guns and Butter, a KPFA originated Pacifica Radio program, interviewed Prof. Michael Hudson today on Alan Greenspan's true legacy. You can listen to it on Guns and Butter, or KPFA's, archives.

Hudson delivers the sharpest, most entertaining condemnation of America's economy under Greenspan I've heard, listing the Social Security scam, repeal of the Glass-Stegall act, the high-tech and real estate bubbles, and the policy of "wealth creation" though debt as his leading achievements (for the banks.)

Hudson has recently been named Kucinich' economic advisor. I'm interested to see if Doug dismisses him as a flake. He certainly fires up your radical spirit!

BobW