[lbo-talk] New Weirdest Fetish of All Time!

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 03:42:44 PDT 2007

Centaurs: http://www.boytaur.net/boytaurs.html

"There's something wildly, almost primally, attractive about a guy with four legs: the crowding of long, sculpted thigh muscle, the four calf muscles bobbing and working in rhythm with his four-legged walk, the four strong male feet supporting his powerful boytaur body. Boytaurs know this attraction well, and it is our constant joy, both to have and to share."

Not that is weird.

My eyes hurt. This is a thing that should not be, a sanity-shattering break in the very cosmos.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos. http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html