[lbo-talk] Anti-"Appeasement" Rhetoric: From Communism to a Caliphate (was Pat Buchanan on Ahmadinejad)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 08:53:33 PDT 2007

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <critical.montages at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now, about the rhetoric of fear of a Caliphate and
> political Islam. . . .
>
> If you want an example, look into a mirror:
> spreading a fear of a
> Caliphate,

Hmmm. My ex-girlfriend is from Nalchik, which you may recollect was attacked a couple of years ago by people intending to establish this very caliphate that you are dismissing. Those must have been illusory bullets and grenades whizzing around her parents' apartment.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/