[lbo-talk] post analytical Marxist era/ post liberal era

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sat Sep 29 03:51:13 PDT 2007

Mike Ballard wrote:
> Uncle Milty co-designer with Pinochet of today's version of bourgeois
> democracy in Chile. I'm not painting anybody on this list with the
conservative brush; but please do remember September 11, 1973.

John Thornton replied: Now I'm confused. Nothing new there but how is this relevant? Who on this list is not aware of the horrors of Pinochet's Chile? **************

Just a reminder, John, as I had just come back home from seeing Pilger's new film, "The War on Democracy" a couple of hours earlier. Bourgeois democracy is a form of liberalism, is it not and that was what this thread had become a discussion about after many posts and reposts, no? And September 11th had just passed and "Imadinnahjacket" had just been "hosted/roasted" at Columbia U after having been denied the right to place a wreath at "Ground Zero" in NYC.

Nevermind, Mike B)

Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht! http://www.iww.org/culture/official/preamble.shtml

Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/unlimitedstorage.html