[lbo-talk] Fwd: Dr. Ron Paul Endorses The John Birch Society

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Apr 4 13:20:30 PDT 2008

As many of you know, I worked for a group of Birchers for several years. They own the cleaning company I recently quit. Pretty quiet, low-key guys. I got along with them for the most part, though they blanched at my "communist" beliefs. Indeed, I would push pseudo-Leninist lines just to make them squirm.

They hate the American empire and oppose imperialism on constitutional grounds. They are one of the few small companies that wouldn't drug test their employees, as that was a violation of personal freedom. (Also, it would seriously cut down their work force.) But they are really bad on immigration, and are out-and-out fag haters. Among other bullshit stances.

Dennis