[lbo-talk] Irrefutable proof that "Stuff White People Like" is the dumbest thing ever

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 06:52:02 PDT 2008

Wotjek:

> So what would be a "free" system in your scheme if
> not one paid for by the taxpayers via mandatory
> leivies aka taxes?

Did you just not read the part where I said that if you are working, you pay for insurance? You may want to call that a "tax", but you might as well say that payment for anything is a "tax". If I order a cheeseburger at McDonalds, I am "taxed" for the service.

> if you were someone who has guts to put his name
> where his mouth is I would reply

Do you remember Chuck's stories about searching for work and having employers reject him on the basis of Googling his name?

I would be a fool to post on a public forum openly criticizing capital and the state without using a pseudonym.

____________________________________________________________________________________ You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com