[lbo-talk] How it should be done

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Apr 7 18:07:47 PDT 2008

Michael Pollak wrote:

> I'm all for you dreaming your dream, Woj. If you start a website to
> propagate it I'll even join you to help. But surely you realize that's a
> dream with a time horizon of decades of ideological preparation before it.
> That dream is where single payer was in 1929. Good luck with it!

No. It couldn't happen in 30 years or 50 years -- but it could happen in 4 to 7 years. I don't think you have really thought through how radical change occurs -- how it occurred in the past and will in the future. It always happens FAST, amazing everyone, even those who had been working for it for many years unsuccessfully.

Carrol