[lbo-talk] Thunderbird user question

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 7 20:57:02 PDT 2008

I opened my mail program just now to find it rearranged. Odd since I don't have automatic updates turned on. Only two things have changed. My "Inbox", instead of displaying individual messages in the order in which they were sent now has five Files(?) Tabs(?) whatever you want to call them, each labeled: Old Mail - Last 2 Weeks - Last Week - Yesterday - Today. I also have a new folder added under "Local Folders" labeled "nstmp". The folder is empty so I can just delete that but after hunting around a bit I still haven't found a way to return my Inbox to it's original configuration. I could probably find it eventually but perhaps someone here can save me some time? Anyone know how to turn of this Inbox sorting system in Thunderbird?

John Thornton