[lbo-talk] health insurance violates Sharia

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Apr 8 06:09:00 PDT 2008

Carrol:

> the shameful treatment of Yoshie on this list

Did I miss something? I confess to not reading every single post, but if memory serves, Yoshie gave as good as she got, and wasn't shy about attributing ugly motives to those she disagreed with. If you went strictly by Yoshie, you'd think that LBO Talk was all for bombing Iran, if not supportive of a Western invasion and occupation. She voluntarily served as an apologist for a reactionary regime that murders and represses leftists and queers. Of course she met opposition here. But "shameful treatment"? How about some choice examples?

Dennis