[lbo-talk] worst president ever?

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Tue Apr 8 11:31:45 PDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 03:17:11PM -0400, Doug Henwood wrote:
> <http://hnn.us/articles/48916.html>
>
> 4-01-08
> HNN Poll: 61% of Historians Rate the Bush Presidency Worst
> By Robert S. McElvaine

> In an informal survey of 109 professional historians conducted over a
> three-week period through the History News Network, 98.2 percent
> assessed the presidency of Mr. Bush to be a failure while 1.8 percent
> classified it as a success.

No doubt these 1.8% have dentists who recommend sugared gum.

Matt

-- PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 yahoo msg: beyondzero123 http://blogdayafternoon.com

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

-Albert Einstein