[lbo-talk] brain teaser

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Apr 8 17:13:38 PDT 2008

today, I was in training and had to do a group exercise. all these training sessions are starting out with brain teasers. this time, it was a scenario where you're stranded 200 miles from the mothership, docked on the lighted side of the moon. you have 15 items which you have to rank in importance in terms of how they will help you make the 200 miles trip.

i won't do the whole exercise, just the most fun part. According to NASA, why would you need two .45 caliber handguns on the moon?

best answer gets the bottle of scotch Max has owed me since 1998. :)