[lbo-talk] brain teaser

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Wed Apr 9 10:16:24 PDT 2008

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Matt wrote:

>> Just one last question -- what about my chemistry homework? What about
>> the oxygen question?
>
> I had to do some googling, but there are explosives which include the
> oxidizer, although I doubt they are available commercially as
> propellant in .45 ACP.
>
> Perhaps astro-shag - nay, Shagarella (thanks Jordan!) - has some
> Nitrous Oxide with her....

Well, she's got oxygen with her. But how's that going help? She's going to blow up a balloon (which she's hasn't got) and put the gun in it each time she wants to fire?

If this is the best you can do (and you're the best man we've got on the job), it kind of ruins it for me. I hope someone tells NASA their test is wrong: 2 45s are no more use to you on the moon than a couple of rocks.

Michael