[lbo-talk] Bible the most popular book in Amerika

MK mkurk at mac.com
Thu Apr 10 09:43:58 PDT 2008

Really? I mean I believe you Doug given your expertise in American lit. But I'm nevertheless surprised that Lincoln's writing is among the best.

I guess this is a feature of the US' short history.

Another great reason to subscribe to this listserve.

Hey, does everyone know Bushco is asking for more Iraq "war" money? A paltry $100 b - after all, it _does_ grow on trees.

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/302/t/6080/petition.jsp? petition_KEY=986

Maryellen