[lbo-talk] advances in union militance

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 17:07:58 PDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> Despite being welcomed to the conference earlier in the day—and given
> space to debate supporters of the CNA and the National Nurses
> Organizing Committee about neutrality organizing agreements

Fancy that! A workers' organization refuses to treat union-busting as an academic exercise.

It's becoming increasingly clear that solidarity means nothing to the campus labor fetishists.

They see a question of higher wages, better benefits, improved conditions, and increased power for thousands of working families as nothing more than another opportunity to bloviate and posture.

Doug and Mark, as much as Stern makes my skin crawl, I might ask you to recruit me soon.